Recreational Vehicles & Marine Uses
Plasti Dip® and the Performix Range can be used on a wide variety of applications in the Recreational Vehicle & Marine areas, some examples are;
• Protect carbon kayak paddle edges.
• Protect Keel of Kayaks
• Used on composite tubing for kayak carry loops
• Seal handmade canoes
• Coat mounting brackets for transporting kayaks and canoes
• Insulate foam for bulkheads on kayaks
• Seal entire electric motor from saltwater
• Seal cracked coils on boat motors
• Coat electrical cables on watercraft.
• Coat and colour code rope ends.
• Coat underside of loose items in RV's to stop from sliding while driving.
• Coat LPG gas bottles, hoses & fittings
• Seal and waterproof boat trailer and caravan electrical connections
• Insulate and protect marine pumps.
• Dip rubber cable termination loops
• Coat cables on watercraft.
• Insulate solder lugs from saltwater.
• Seal seams on wetsuits.
• Dip rudder cable termination loops
• Dip fishing sinkers to prevent damage to boat